Taking a Break from Writing



I'm taking a break from writing for a while.

If I were getting paid for it, or if I didn't have a full-time day job and a wife and young kids, I might be able to keep up the writing.

Moreover, while my posts and those of many other writers are cumulatively helping to spread the truth, it doesn't seem like my posts are making enough of a difference to justify the amount of time I am putting into them.

I don't know whether my break will last a day, week, month, year or decade.

But for now, I'm signing off ...

Note: Heartfelt thanks to all of my readers. I have received fantastic tips, support and insights from many good and intelligent readers. I haven't had time to respond to most of the emails I have received, but I have read and appreciated them all.

Godspeed to all of the writers, radio and tv hosts, activists fighting daily to reveal what's really going on, the few dedicated people working in the belly of the beast on the Hill, and whistleblowers in the military and intelligence sectors, Wall Street, and elsewhere.

This old info-warrior is hanging up my armor for now, but the fight for truth, justice and a sane world goes on ...

By the way, the search box at the top of the site gives incomplete results. You will get a more complete search by clicking the link below and then typing in your search terms in the right of the Google search box:

site:http://georgewashington2.blogspot.com

Popular Posts