Technical Issues


Readers have asked me several technical questions recently about Washington's Blog.

One asked if I had intentionally programmed it so that people could only print the first page of a post. I didn't, and don't know how to fix that.

Another asked:

Hey, I have a question for you. I would LOVE to post your blog posts on Facebook (and often have). But when I do, the post itself isn't revealed, just the homepage, and it gives no indication of what the particular entry is about. Which makes is far less attractive to someone to click on it. I was wondering if there was a way you or whoever does your website to fix that. I hope that makes sense!

Sorry, I don't understand your question. Even if I did, I'm not tech-savvy enough to do so.
A third asked me to set up a Twitter feed. I'm not sure if you mean on my website, or on Twitter.

And many readers have kindly attempted to donate through PayPal, but PayPal has rejected the payment. This is a problem with PayPal, which they promised to correct last week. They still haven't. As soon as PayPal fixes it, I'll let you know.

Popular Posts