No Fear


As a baby 

Fear was none... ... maybe crying when I'm hungry or wet or not cuddled or not sensing the familiar scent of my mom's bosom... 

As a Child 

Fear was the darkness that is the friend of monsters
Fear was the neighbor's dog that could bite me when I pass by to go to school
Fear was the time when I got home and nobody's there
Fear was losing my cat
Fear was the thought that I won't be in the honor rolls comes closing day. 

As a Young
Girl Fear was having breakouts in my skin
Fear was being sick
Fear was the night when I hear my baby sister's occassional gasps as she struggles to breath with her asthmatic lungs Fear was being caught looking at my seatmate's answers
Fear was having my best friend tell on me
Fear was my crush knowing I like him
Fear was the uncertainty of the future. 

As a Grown Up
Fear are the what ifs that keeps plaguing my mind
Fear are the pressing responsibilities that seem impossible to carry
Fear is tiredness of spirit when I seem to have nothing more to give
Fear is being weighed and found out that I am lacking Fear is Fear itself.
As WHOEVER...FEAR IS LOSING YOU! 

Popular Posts